Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Joy of Trying New Things

Tonight I had a conversation with a new friend. I am open to new ideas and new experiences. I am looking at old friends with new eyes so as to see them in new ways and allow them to be different from what I have previously learned about them. I even tried a new drink tonight that is banana strawberry nectar. I am surprised at how wonderful this beverage is. Its a wonderful surprise. I am an sort of old fart making new friends and I am willing to see myself in new ways as well. I am an new old Fart. LOL.

As long as I can continue to see the world with new eyes I will have excitement and energy to venture forth in my world with enthusiasm. New perspectives create excitement and adventure. This feeling of newness fuels me with fresh energy and gives me the juice that I need to get through my day. It is a joyful event for me to have my world be new again.

Blessings,

Corbin

No comments: