Monday, October 6, 2008

A New Dawn

This Day has dawned. It is filled with promise. I feel the excitement. This day is pregnant, it is unborn. I feel the energy as I venture forth and seek out opportunities, and circumstances that lie in wait. The moments that have been orchestrated by unseen forces. All manifestations waiting to spring into existence, as I allow all good things to appear. This day, this wonderous day. I am so grateful and filled with joy as I focus on that which I am wanting. Knowing that a manager, unseen fairy's and a powerful law, all move events into place, to deliver unto me all that I have asked for. The Magic Genie awaits only to grant my fondest wish. And I am the master of all I survey, as the universe wich loves and appreciates me exists, to grant all I desire for the continuation of creation. The whole of all that is, is here and rejoices at my choices and preferences, knowing that as they are granted, a new improved state of being comes into existence. The world is my oyster, my play place, my creative laboratory. Where do I want to go today ? Who do I want to be ? What do I want to experience ?

Ask and it is given.

No comments: