Monday, November 10, 2008

Star Wars and other Tales

The sacred ancient Indian texts tell tales of wars from space fought
on earth and for our salvation. The weapons and ships described sound
very much like ships used in star wars. Could we be in the throes of a
Galactic War and be unaware of this? Who are the Anaanaki ?

Are humans bread as a slave class ? Was Jehovah an ET ? Was Ezekiel
and Elijah taken up in a UFO. That would mean that Judaism and
Christianity are based on visits from extra terrestrials. Are George
Bush and The Queen of England descended from a Lizard Race that
interbred with humans ? Who are the Illuminati ? Science fiction ?

What is reality anyway ? Are we part of a 3 dimensional virtual
construct ? Love is the only reality that seems to make sense. When I
am loving I feel truly powerful and part of a larger intelligence. I
feel guided and my movements are sure footed. I am confident and I
seem to be in rhythm with the universe. My true self is not my mind
and not my body. I have been outside this body looking down. What was
that ?

When ever I ask it is given. I can manifest my desires and I seem to
know when things are going to happen. I always attract my thoughts and
feelings. What is this power that I have that no one wants to
acknowledge ?

We live in a fear based society. I see people at their jobs running
around in fear of loosing their job, as though that was the only way
they can support themselves. They will put up with all sorts of abuse
just to get a paycheck at the end of the week. They stay at a job they
hate.and loathe. Why do we live in fear if love is so much more
powerful ?

When people begin to ask questions that seem to be outside the box and
they begin to think for them selves, does this mean that someday all
men and women will live to experience and express their god given
potential ?

No comments: