Sunday, November 30, 2008

Things I am grateful for on Thanksgiving

Two days ago the Florida Department of Forestry or Putnam County of Forestry decided to do a "Burn" of some dead wood in my area and decided not to tell the residents. I was awakened in my home by thick smoke that penetrated my home and I could barely breathed. I called the sheriffs department and they asked if I wanted an Ambulance. I replied I cant wait for one, I feel sick so I decided to drive myself out of the area. I was calling to ask why there was smoke around my home and tehy replied thet Forestry decided to do a stress burn.

During this time I am sure I inhaled smoke for at least 1 hour whilst sleping.

Things I am grateful for,

O 2 levels at 99 percent. Been coughing up a little blood. Had 2 nose bleeds and felt somewhat drunk or woozie for 2 days. Lost a lot of strength..Had a dark brown coating over most of my tongue with four holes sort of burned in my tongue.



Ive been drinking 30 glasses of water a day and pissing like a race horse. I am taking mostly naps with moments of consciousness to drink, pee, or eat.
Now living mostly on a diet of Pommegrannet juices and teas, Blueberry juices and Teas, Various Green Teas with Ginseng, Acai Berry Juices and some antioxidants. and Fresh Air and Breath Yogas. Perhaps some time these may assist in some recovery. They have worked miracles for me;

Have not been able to eat or drink anything other than a little English Breakfast Tea, with milk and 2 pieces of rye bread with butter. Anything else turns my stomach and makes me feel sick except for the thought of simple fruits and fruit juices.

Been taking lots of naps in front of electric fans. Mostly burping and farting to off-gas. My tongue as of 1 hour ago has returned to red color and the holes in my tongue are healing. Tried some Hatha yoga this afternoon and feel my strength and stability coming back. Unfortunately I don't think I sustained enough damage for a law suit. Next time I will call an ambulance so they can come take me out of the Smokey area. (If I can wait till they get to me).

Responsible behavior by your local government officials who are concerned for you health. What a nightmare this has been.