Monday, September 1, 2008

Cant Stop Tapping.

Hello Campers,

Im new to this Blog space but have blogged before and really missed it.
Im back....(grin)

I got up and looked at myself in the mirror this morning and actually felt better about me. My life or the shit in my life hit the fan 3 days ago, but I feel fine. Really I do. Ive been tapping away with EFT and finding things on Youtube that really helped me, not only to feel better but reach for better feeling thoughts.

As I looked at my naked body in the mirror today I thought I look better today. Thats not an odd thought for me but what is odd is that I actually felt better and had a really clear feeling sense that this was true. I really feel fine and I notice that the more I use EFT the easier it is to reach for a better feeling thought.

I have been using Brad Yates and David Childerley's EFT videos as well as a few others I found on the web. I was so pleased I wrote David a letter of appreciation. To my delight and surprise he actually wrote a very sweet reply. I love that guy. After the first time I saw his videos I was feeling so much appreciation for his work I actually wanted to give the guy a hug ( I am soo gay, not). Really, I felt a connection or some sort of bond with him. One day I hope we meet. Perhaps I will give the guy a hug.

I will continue to use EFT in my life as a result of the very powerful effect it has already had. For those of you who dont know what EFT means it stands for Emotional Freedom Technique. I studied Touch for Health as a Massage Therapist, but I did not know it was a precursor to EFT. Wow what a coincidence. Had I countinued my Touch for health education, I would have come into contact with EFT eventually. It is strange how a crisis in ones life can speed up their spiritual and personal growth.

There is this very cute EFT practitioner named Elise Lebeau who I enjoy very much. She calls herself a professional intuitive. I like her tapping videos but I still cant get over how cute she is. I intend to use her videos to boost my intuition and perhaps I will find time to attend one of her workshops.

Well my Oatmeal is in the microwave and I need to do some Tapping before I get myself in gear for the day, so for now I will say Au Revior.

Dont Stop Tapping ,

Corbin. : D




No comments: