Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Scorpion and LOA

September 14th 2008

The Scorpion.

Tonight I felt very good. I felt uplifted after a caring and loving friend had called. I was feeling loved and cared for. The gap between my greater self and me was closed and I was in a joyful place.

I decided to take a quick shower before going back to work and so I stepped in to the shower after removing my clothes. As the water began to run out of the faucet I had the strangest thought pop into my head. The hairs on the back of my neck began to stand on end as the image of a scorpion popped into my mind. Why? What had caused that thought to creep in, whilst I was feeling so good? I couldn’t understand it. Immediately for no reason I could understand, I looked around the shower stall frantically searching for a scorpion.

Instantaneously he popped out from behind the shampoo bottle and was making for my feet. I stepped out of the shower stall and grabbed a can of Hornet killer and sprayed the scorpion. I watched as he died and placed him in a Coca Cola glass with a pair of forceps. All I can figure is that I was so in tune with Source Energy that I could feel the vibration of the scorpion before he appeared. Had I not been in a joyful mood and closed the gap between me and my higher self I would be stung right about now and using a poison extractor kit, to remove the venom from my foot. Law of Attraction is active and working in my life for my highest good.

Blessings,

Corbin.

No comments: