Monday, September 22, 2008

Focusing on a Mothers happiness

I will now go a little off topic. I discovered that in writing this that I am wanting my mother and mothers all over the planet to be happy. It is the nature of mothers to worry for their chidren. My intention is to come into alignment with being in an empowered place and calling my mother up to where I am in my love and joy and appreciation. From there I can soothe her into her alignment. Here is what I have been thinking about mothers. My mother, your mother, everyone's mother.

There are things that I choose not to tell my mother, partially because if I did it would not do her any good, and it would only be a drain on my energies having to explain myself to her. There are things that she need not know. Knowing my mother as I do, I know that she would worry needlessly or it would cause her unnecessary suffering.

As it is the nature of mothers to worry about their cubs long after they have left the den, one need not be forthcoming about all the possible dangers and injuries that one may suffice in the course of life. Of what possible benefit would this action do. I know that this would only cause trouble and needless drama.

Whilst honesty and integrity are the hallmarks of a good relationship, there are even things I would refrain from confessing to my personal confidant and keeper of my soul. Mothers are not on the level of a keeper of the secret(s), sins or shameful truths about ones self. Whilst they may imagine themselves as the one person in the entire world that their sons and daughters can confide in, there are truths and facts too ugly to share, even with ones own mother.

It is without a doubt that most mothers will make any sacrifice for their children, including the forfeiture of their very lives. Yet a son or daughter must have secrets even from their very own mother. I am sure that we want very much even later in life, to please our parent and there is also the fear of a loss of love, upon the discovery of a transgression.

There is also the fact that many mothers imagine unreal threats that may potentially harm their offspring or they fantasize some terrible events awaiting their inevitability.

Mothers, worry needlessly out of love, out of fear, out of a desire to protect their young. The fact is that a mother is capable of only so much and must release herself from the bond, which they have assumed. It is an awesome responsibility to be a mother. I would not wish it upon myself even though I am told that there are many joys in being a mother. They claim that the sacrifices are worth it.

I appreciate all this and take nothing for granted. Be that as it may, a child must keep some things private from even their mothers. By their very natures, a mother must also be protected by their young from things of which they can do nothing about.

On the Other hand..... Sometimes the only way to stop a mother from worrying is to tell the truth. In which case a mother may be able to help where others are unable to lend aid or assistance.

My love goes out to mothers everywhere.

Corbin.

No comments: