Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Re Emergence into the Physical.

Is it possible that before we were alive we were dead ? What I mean to say is that: I am a spiritual being having a physical experience, and a physical being having a spiritual experience. Before I was alive, the soul or source part of me, that is aware of itself had to come from somewhere. I was non-physical source energy and I re-emerged into the physical. This raises the question of a prior existence or prior lifetimes.

I started a conversation with a woman friend tonight that went something like this ? Is it possible for two people who were lovers in a prior incarnation to meet again in another lifetime, and fall in love all over again ? Whilst this is a terribly romantic idea that appeals to me, I wonder if the soul or self is capable of carrying memories and powerful feelings from lifetime to lifetime. The idea that two dear friends who have not seen each other for several lifetimes have a recognition of each another upon meeting, appeals to me.

What caused me to ponder such things ? I believe I may have had such a past life, Deja Vu type of memory. I remember that I was a rascal with a shady past, who was somewhat infamous in American history. This idea appeals to me as well. It was more a memory or recognition rather than a fantasy or day dream. I even used a scientific test to check, and see if my body would let me tell a lie about this. I tested positive. I actually remember being that person, and muscle tested positive for having been that individual, in a prior lifetime.

When we do Applied Kinesiology the body can not lie. It must consistently test weak when the answer is false and strong when the answer is true. Even if our minds don't know an answer the body can be used like a large lie detector. One can test for allergies, memories and even intuitions about ourselves or others. This idea that we have lived before has been tested by many hypnotherapists to include obscure historical facts about people and places that were amazingly accurate. This occurred whilst under the influence of hypnosis.

I am sure that many religious types will argue for and against reincarnation. I am neither disputing nor promoting reincarnation. I am merely posing the question and conducting an inquiry, as to what survives when we die and can we bring things with us into this life from a past existence. Did Mozart, Bach and Beethoven carry music and artistic inspiration with them from a prior existence ? Look at the tremendous body of work that each individual produced in their short but impressive lifetime. The works are magnificent and survive with us even unto this day. Since the days of their lives, we have not seen any souls of their like. It causes one to wonder if their skill was not borrowed or carried over from another lifetime. What brave new world was it that created men such as these ? I wonder if each and every one of us is merely a work in progress, a work that may span many lifetimes.

Blessings,

Corbin.

No comments: