Monday, September 8, 2008

Law of Attraction coincidence, I think not.

Today I finished doing a class on Love Beyond Belief. I have repeated this workshop 3 times over the weekend. My profile on 2 different dating sites is getting hits. Also I went in to teach Anatomy and Physiology today and todays class was on the human heart. Not of my choosing I can assure you.

Coincidence, I think not. The universe is always on target relecting back to us what we think about but more so what we feel about. What happens in our life on a daily basis is always a vibrational indicator of where we are at. For now as I continue to clean up my child hood and life long traumas with EFT my life is continuing to improve. In other words I feel better about myself and people in ways that I never did before. Not only do I feel safer and more secure, I am more outwardly and self loving.

Im ready for Love Beyond Belief.

Blessings,

Corbin.

No comments: