Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Keys to Happiness

Many years ago my kid brother told me the following "secret to happiness". He said "Corbin, a man needs something to do, something to love and something to hope for." At the time I thought those were very wise words. In fact I was the happiest when I had all three elements working at the same time. My brother is a very profound soul. However, he alike many people I know were trying to tell others how to be happy when they weren't really happy themselves. Their happiness was temporary. They were on the roller coaster of life with its ups and downs. Happiness was only a temporary state. Eventually the pendulum would swing the other way and things would equalize. I figured one could not be happy without eating a little cow pie now and again. I was wrong.

The truth is that we were meant to be happy. Really, no kidding. It is our destiny to be in joy. My father used to say "Son, life is alot like a bed sheet, its short and shitty". So, there we have it, a belief programmed into a young child at an early age. That forms a thought pattern or habit called a belief. These beliefs when held for a lifetime can be very hard to change. Until now. I am going to introduce you to the idea that old energy patterns held inside the body, and the subconscious can be released easily, effortlessly and inexpensively. How ? You dont believe me. Its ok, because I am living proof. A few weeks ago the stuff in my life hit the fan in such a big way that I thought that I would never recover. I was so wrong. It was an only opportunity to discover something so big and so life changing that my life would never be the same.

Sometimes misfortune is really an opportunity in disguise. I am as some may know a student of Abraham Hicks. I have been for close to two years. When my business was abruptly shut down for legal reasons, I was devistated. All of a sudden I had no career and no way of getting an income. I had to seek out expensive lawyers and consult with many professionals in state government. I needed to learn how to survive my predicament. I went home in such a hopeless and depressed state of mind that suicide was an option I was considering, in the most serious way. I decided to fight an not give up, and that part of the fight was that, I was determined to find a way to make myself feel better. I did not know how, but I did know that by reaching for better feeling thoughts I could improve my emotional state.


The problem was this, when you are depressed and feeling hopeless you can not immeadiately reach for happiness. It is not vibrationally compatable and the Universe can not buck your current. How do you get there from here ? I was in shock, so I called a friend who is a motivator. She works with extremely talented individuals in the classical music field, when they suffer a life changing injury. She helps them to make a comback. In short she is a miracle worker. I called her and told her of my plight. She recommended that I start tapping on my thymus point and that it would help me. The trouble with this advice was I did not know where my thymus was.
I logged on to the web and went to Youtube, looking for a video on where the thymus was. Bingo ! I not only found a video on where the thymus was, but it also recommended tapping on other points as well.

Amazingly enough, I sat there tapping and noticed that, in a very short period of time I was actually starting to feel better. The video was on something called EFT and I started to search for more and started tapping more. The more I tapped the better I felt. In just a few short hours I was feeling fantastic and had downloaded over 30 videos on EFT. I started grouping them into topics like success, confidence, intuition, Blood clearing, self love, overcomeing fear, feeling better and just daily tapping routines for general well being. The next day I spent the whole day tapping on points. All my fear and nervousness had left me and I was filled with an optimism and mental clarity that was hard to believe. There was something miraculous here, that I had never encounted. I started to study up on this topic and found that energy patterns stored for a lifetime, can be releaased in just a few short hours using the Acupuncture points and EFT protocols. My hangups and old beliefs were being dissolved before my eyes. They were being replaced by newer healthier attitudes that supported me, and allowed me to open to new possibilities for my life.

This crisis had actually been a turning point for me, to access a new technology in personal growth and developement. As I studied further I discovered that there was a huge connection between the work I had done with Abraham Hicks and the EFT technique. As it turns out there is a large community of people who study the work of Abraham, who are tapped in to EFT. I had never known that there was such a group. I learned that the EFT work and teachings of Abraham go hand in hand. This work in EFT was the next logical step. It allows one to focus their mind in a positive way on positive thoughts to yeild a happy, joyful, loving and appreciative vibrational set point. It helps you to clean up your vibration, old patterns that have not been cleaned up and are still wreaking havoc in your life. Thoughts and feelings that keep popping up as sad thoughts and feelings, are erased in just a few short minutes. Every time I tap, I clean up the old stuff a little bit more. I access a newer higher vibration on whatever the old topic was. It is what Abraham talks about when he mentions cleaning up the old stuff, anf focusing your mind on thoughts that feel better. It is an extremely powerful tool for transformation.

In EFT one literally pushes one own buttons, to reach better feeling places and thoughts. There are eight keys to happiness and they are the pressure points taught in EFT. This in combination with the Abraham Hicks "Art of allowing work" , can only lead to better and better lives for all concerned. I am a changed and improved person thanks to EFT and the Law of Attraction. I have been an intuitive healer and health care provider for 25 years. This technique is the quantum leap I have been looking for. All you have to do is tap. Your body does the rest. Does it sound too easy ? too simple ? Perhaps. But the proof is in the tapping.

Happy Journeys, whatever choice you make on your way home.

Blessings,

Corbin.

No comments: