Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Cleaning Dishes and LOA

Today I wanted to reach for a better feeling not just in the kitchen but about my home and myself. I saw the sink and the dishes that wait patiently for my attentions. I am hungry and wish to make an omlette. All I require for this task is a fry pan, oil and a whisk.

As I look at the fry pan it needs a little cleanup just to make it hygienically sound. But I am not satisfied with this. I am reaching for a better feeling place as I begin to wash more and more of the dishes in the sink. I have many tools for this job that make it easy for me to accomplish. This task becomes a meditation as I set forth to reach a better feeling place. As the sink becomes more and more clean I feel that I am feeling better and want to experience more of this. I am at the point where I am wanting to feel really good as I reach for a better feeling place.

I can not only see the bottom of the sink but I am feeling really good now, how good the sink looks. The sink becomes empty and I feel a sigh of relief come over me. I know now that the effort was worth it and I am feeling happy. Normally one does not think about reaching for a better feeling by cleaning the sink. When the reward is that I get to feel better and I am having great appreciation for now nice the sink and kitchen look, now I realize that the only reason I ever need to clean the house or do anything for that matter is to reach a place that feels better. That is why any of us really does anything for ourselves or anyone else, is that we feel that we will feel good or feel better than we feel now.

No one ever does anything for any other reason that they want to feel better. When you focus on reaching for a better feeling or have a desire to feel better, than the motivation to commit to any action or cause becomes natural. Dont ever do anything unless you really want to. That goes for EFT tapping , taking a bath or going to work for that matter. Let your feelings be your compass to joy.

Be Magnificent,

Corbin.

No comments: