Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Search for God particles

The Search for God (particles)

Yesterday I had an interesting conversation with a woman friend who is a scientist. She wanted me to explain my beliefs in science and how I bridge the gap between Science and spirituality. When I awoke this morning certain thoughts began to coalesce in my mind. I explained my understanding as follows:

Many years ago…..
I had unanswered questions. ie: Is this all there is ?
Where did we come from ?
Where are we going ?
Why are we here ?
Where do we go after this life ?
No one I knew had answers to my questions and my questions made them uncomfortable.
I started to seek the answers on my own. It led me away from Judaism, down a spiritual and occult path. At some point I discovered and developed my intuition.

Eventually I learned that the bridge between science and spirituality was quantum physics. When we as the observer can affect the outcome of an experiment just by observing the experiment with a desired intention, then we begin to grasp that our thoughts are energy and that energy has an effect on the physical universe.

If one takes to heart the message of Christ which is : Ask and it is given, As we observe that the intention of the practitioner in Tai Chi Tuan affects the way that energy flows as well as in quantum physics, and that what we call coincidences are really our Vibrational escrow being manifested, we begin to see that our thoughts profoundly influence our reality.

When you perceive everything in the universe as energy including yourself you begin to bridge the gap between science and spirituality and the universe begins to unfold before you in a revealed way. There is no conflict between science and spirituality when you begin to perceive everything around you as energy.

E=mc (squared) means that everything in the universe is energy. That is why the E is at one end of the equation with everything else at the other end. Einstein translated a spiritual principle into a mathematical one.

Lately there is a lot of Buzz about the super collider at CERN. This would have gone un noticed by me except that I am something of a science junkie. Somehow this event stood out in my mind as I attempted to wrap my mind around this question or problem. There were fears that the search for this God particle would create a micro black hole and that we would all be sucked into it. The other fear was that the experiments done at CERN would create strange matter, and that this more stable form of matter would cause a chain reaction, and all matter would be converted to strange matter as a consequence. There was also the fear that antimatter would be created and that this would also be a big problem.

Stephen Hawking assured everyone that if this happened the antimatter would evaporate in the first few seconds and that there ideas of any danger were unfounded.

So the question arises why would scientists do this, why would they go to such great risks and put everyone on this Earth in such great personal danger ?

The answer is simple as pie (or is that Pi)
I realized scientists were asking the same questions that I was asking. Who are we, how did we get here and where are we going ?
We have an overpowering desire to know our place in the universe and to understand the way everything including ourselves came into being. They aren’t just searching for the “God particle” they are searching for God himself or herself.

We are discovering that we are energy and that we
are a part of god, co creators with the creator and with each other. As children of a divine being we are discovering our place in the cosmos and our true relationship to one another. The project at CERN and the one far above us in space is an example of what happens when nations work together in peace for a common good. Our world is changing for the better in our search to discover our place in the cosmos and in that effort we are coming to the bridge where science and spirituality comes together. It is already staring us in the face waiting for us to notice what has been said by avatars and mystics, since the beginning of history, that we are made in the image of the creator. We are creators and co creators with the divine and each other.

I know that Carl Sagan where ever he may be is watching with great joy and appreciation as we discover our heritage and purpose and my thoughts go out to him with great affection. Since my thoughts are real and have an energy of their own, I know that somehow he will receive them and that they will have some effect upon the vibration that is or was Carl Sagan.

Blessings and happy journeys wherever they may lead you,

Corbin.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your observation on the importance & role of Quantum Science in bridging the gap between science & spirituality. I pernsonally realized this around 13 years ago and since then I am trying to synthesize the building blocks to achieve this endeavor, since there is much creative work to be done in this realm. Your points are a great inspiration for me. Thanks.. From S.Mandi, Manufacturing Scientist & Engineer.

Corbin said...

Thank you for your kind comments. I wish to encourage you in your quest. Keep seeing and feeling a positive outcome and allow yourself to feel the excitement of it, in the present moment for that inevitable event. This will magnetize it to you. This lining up of the energy will speed up its eventual manifestation. It is already part of your vibrational escrow. Blessings, Corbin.