Wednesday, September 24, 2008

LOA & The Damsel in Distress

I received a plea for help today from a damsel in dire distress. She desperately needs a job and is trying to use the Law of Attraction to manifest her new job and asked me if I could give her advice. I replied combining everything I know about the Law of Attraction and applied it to her situation. This was my reply:

Dear Ms> X
Yes, I do. The feeling of Stuck ness comes from your negative feeling about not having money and needing it NOW. The negative feeling is an indicator. Its a good thing. Pay attention to it. First you need to find a way to make peace with where you are.

You can say I am where I am. Accept your predicament. I am not saying not to be proactive. But be proactive from a place of alignment.
I mean to say you have to be more focused on the solution than the problem. Find a way to get happy from where you are, and appreciative for all that life has blessed you with. Including this conversation. Once you can get to a place where you are not pushing against where you are:

You can start to move towards where you want to go.

Know this, you have asked, and it is already been manifested for you.
Your source is emitting a signal for you to come to where what you are asking for is already waiting for you. You can’t hear it from your current emotional point of vibration. Find a way to get happy. Then you have closed the gap and you can hear the call of (source) signal. The way you quantify your journey is to pay attention to how you feel relative to what you are wanting. If you feel sad, anxious, or in despair relative to what you want you are practicing the art of resistance. You have to feel happy where you are and exited at what’s coming, to manifest very quickly. If you are feeling otherwise it sets up a resistance pattern within you, and just pushes the thing you want farther away.

Do not focus on the amount of time it takes to manifest the job or the money etc., etc. Focus rather on your sense of expansion relative to what you want, and feel your expansion. Imagine it.

Focusing on time will only get you into a tug of war with time and then you are stuck pushing against time. Focus on your expansion.

Next, Do Not tell the story of where you are now. Telling that story only gets you more of what you already have. Rather tell the story of what you are wanting, and why you want it. But do not justify why you want it by telling the story of : why you want it because its so bad where you are, in order to justify wanting it. Do not Justify your desire, merely express it with self esteem. Only tell the story of what you want, why you want it and, How nice it will be when it arrives.

Prayer works. Try it. You can also soothe yourself into alignment by making statements like, wouldn’t it be nice if....

Blessings and Success to you.


I am surprised at the way I have integrated all of the knowledge of the Law of Attraction in such a powerful and complete way. I have spent a great deal of time and energy to learn what was not taught in "The Secret", and apply it to my life.

As well as I know this material and I am a teacher, I am also a student. I continue to learn from my higher self as the universe brings me opportunities to learn it on a higher level. I have recently composed a video course of more than 45 (5) minute lessons or segments. I am the teacher but I am also taking the course as I teach and construct it.

Blessings,

Corbin.

No comments: